How to add and onboard my company
Onboarding company is really simple:
- Find our application in the Slack Store or Teams Store
- Add our app to your Slack or Teams organization
- After successful integration Owner of the organization should receive an e-mail and message in the Slack from NFT Reality Kudos
- In this message you will have an onboarding link. This link will redirect you to our platform NFT Reality Kudos. There you will have couple of steps to pass through:
- Password to your account, username
- Connection with digital wallet - Blocto Wallet
- Subscription plan
- Billing data
- After that, you are good to go and you can create your first Kudos cards!
How to onboard users from my organization
Onboarding your employees is quite automated. If you onboard your company in NFT Reality Kudos then everyone from your organization will receive onboarding mail.
They will have to add:
That’s it! Everyone from your organization is onboarded now!
How to create kudos
Creating kudos is designed to be very simple and intuitive and also as flexible as possible. You will have to create minimum 3 kudos during the onboarding process. There you will have to pick a name, description and quantity of one Kudos. We are minting it that’s why quantity is vital here. What’s more you can pick your own custom created graphic or choose one of predefined. Anything you do, at the end you will be able to mint your own Kudos and give it to your team!
How to transfer kudos and list my kudos
It's really easy! In Slack you just type /nftreality transfer and then the modal will appear where you can specify who should receive the Kudos card, which Kudos card and how much points they should get. In order to list your own Kudos just type /nftreality list and in the Slack you will have the list. Also you can check the list of your Kudos in the platform. Simply just log in and check your dashboard.
Also it's important to remember that only Givers are able to execute transfer commands. You can promote your teammembers to this role in the Users Dashboard!
How can I check my wallet address
In the settings you will find the last option in the submenu. It’s called Wallet. There you will find out your wallet address. You can log in to your wallet with your email address in the Blocto platform (https://bay.blocto.app/) or in their mobile application.